Teaching someone to is not difficult. It's done every day all over the world. Once you know how, the sky is the limit ... or is it?
Having opened our doors in 1995 we've focused not just on teaching people, but giving them that extra something which makes them stand out from the rest. What is that something?
It's what: -
- Gets you noticed and provides opportunities where others find none.
- Gives you the ability to call on superior knowledge and skill, when the chips are down, and save the day.
- Makes you an aviator, and not just a pilot.
- Makes you a professional and not just a worker
- Gives you the power to..."Make the difference!"
To do this, instructors must: -
- Get to know their student, identifying strong points and building on them, while providing insight on how to cope with challenging areas.
- Be dedicated, devoted, and committed to going above and beyond, ensuring their student is the best they can be.
- Be selfless - dedicated to the objective, even when it means being unpopular in the short term, for long term student benefits.
- Provide encouragement, motivation and discipline, to ensure the right habits are learnt from the beginning.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our instructors for meeting these traits, and our students (past and present) for believing in us and affording us the opportunity to "Make the Difference".
We are rewarded for our efforts through your success, and are proud to have played a part.
To our prospective students, we hope you understand our passion lies in aviation training. We look forward to welcoming you on one of our courses soon, and to seeing you succeed.
The Guthrie Aviation Team
EMPOWERMENT THROUGH KNOWLEDGE
Dream Believe Reach Achieve!
What would you like to learn next.
OUR LATEST GRADUATES
We are grateful for the opportunity to have played a part in their success. We wish all them best and hope to see them soaring high.